The Paris Region is one of the most exceptional places to live and thrive in. The Paris Region Fellowship Programme (ParisRegionFP) contributes in this dynamic by strengthening the research capacity and international influence of the Paris Region, in France.
The aim of the ParisRegionFP is to foster excellence in research, by training and developing international careers of outstanding researchers at post-doctoral level from a large panel of disciplines and of all nationalities.The Institute national de la santé et de la recherche médicale (INSERM) one of our PREMSTEM project partners, is listed as a host lab under this fellowship programme
The programme is a post-doctoral funding for 2 years from the Paris Region and the European Union. The fellowship will recruit 52 post-doctoral researchers over a 2 year-period. Here is a short overview of information you need to know about the programme:
What is it?
- The programme aims at recruiting and funding 52 post-doctoral researchers over a 2 years-period. There are two calls, 26 post-docs will be recruited in 2020, 26 in 2021
- The gross salary is 4740 euros/month
- Deadline to apply to the first call: October 21st, 2020 at 5:00pm CET (GMT+1)
What are the eligibility criteria?
- You have neither lived, studied or worked in France for more than 12 months in the last 3 years.
- You hold a doctoral degree.
Find out more about the post-doctoral funding and the application process here: https://parisregionfp.sciencescall.org/
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the Marie Skłodowska-Curie grant agreement No 945298.