The 10th International Conference on Clinical Neonatology (ICCN) will take place in Turin, Italy & Online from 21-23 May 2022.
Saturday, 21 May 2021:
12:00 – 18:30: A pre-conference course on viral respiratory infections in infants is given by Prof Louis Bont (Netherlands), Prof Paolo Manzoni (Italy), and Prof Eugenio Baraldi (Italy) on the topic of:
- RSV and new monoclonals
- Maternal vaccinations for RSV: Where are we?
- Antivirals for RSV
- Neonatal Covid-19 – An update
- Covid-19 in infants: Is it dangerous?
- Covid-19 vaccines for infants and children
16:00 – 17:00: Branded Symposium (AstraZeneca)
- Title: “Real World Experience with Palivizumab against Respiratory Syncytial Virus infection: A Heritage of Immunoprophylaxis since 1998”
- Speaker: Manuel Sanchez Luna, Spain
- Duration: 60 Min
Monday, 23 May 2022: Branded Symposium (AstraZeneca)
- Title: “Current scientific evidence on the long-term impact of Palivizumab immunoprophylaxis in infants”
- Speaker: Eugenio Baraldi, Italy
- Duration: 30 Min