We are happy to provide you with plenty of materials for your World Prematurity Day activities for free download. Each year we develop a new topic and new materials to support our community and everyone who wishes to engage in World Prematurity Day with social media graphics, banners factsheets and much more. We kindly ask you to respect the copyright and ownership of EFCNI regarding these materials. Below you find a few guidelines on how to use these graphics and other resources. We wish you great World Prematurity Day celebrations!
Guidelines for the use of the materials offered by EFCNI
- Feel free to use the material for awareness-raising in hospitals, for your event, press and media, or on social media
- tag us @efcni (Facebook and Instagram) or @EFCNIwecare (Twitter) so we can like and share your postings
- Use the material only for awareness rising, information or fundraising for your non-profit organisation
- Do not alter the image – it is what makes us recognizable around the world
- Feel free to add the logos and names of your individual supporters and partners but do not remove or change the EFCNI logo
- Do not alter the layout and design of the templates (e.g. colour, type, composition)
- For industry: Use any of EFCNI’s World Prematurity Day material ONLY IF YOU ARE CURRENT PARTNER OF EFCNI. Do NOT use the material for marketing or sales purposes of products or services.
In case of any doubts about the correct use of our material, please share with us in advance a draft and/ or preview of your designed material – before printing or publishing, and foresee time for a possible exchange and approval process.
We warmly thank our partner (parent-)organisations for helping us with the translation of the World Prematurity Day logo and the annual themed materials. Special thanks to Professor Mats Blennow, Dr Morten Breindahl, Dr Chao-Huei Chen, Wakako Eklund, Professor Pierre Kuhn, Professor Ola D. Saugstad, Dr Amanda Smildzere and Dr Mohammed Reza Zarkesh.
World Prematurity Day social media graphics
Together with around 150 parent- and patient organisations as well as medical societies and further supporting organisations we have developed campaign material to raise awareness for preterm birth. Our social media graphics visualise the global presence of preterm birth. Use the hashtag #WorldPrematurityDay2020 when using these graphics and remember to tag @efcni and/or @GlanceNetwork and @glance_network on Instagram.
World Prematurity Day Facebook banner
World Prematurity Day Twitter banner
World Prematurity Day LinkedIN banner
World Prematurity Day Email Signature
World Prematurity Day Logo Badge
Download this logo badge in your language to add it to your website, your own World Prematurity Day material such as press releases, posts or graphics if you want to show your engagement in this initiative for preterm babies and their families.
Please respect the copyright and do not alter the badge.
Our thanks go to the many supporters who helped us with the translations.
World Prematurity Day factsheet
The World Prematurity Day 2020 factsheet includes all important information on the campaign at a glance.
World Prematurity Day socks cutting pattern
The famous socks line is the uniting symbol of the Socks for Life campaign. Please download the cutting pattern for a paper version.
World Prematurity Day knitting instructions
If you want to knit socks for (preterm) babies or for preparing a socks line made of cotton socks, please download the knitting instructions.