World Prematurity Day resources
In this section, we are happy to provide you with plenty of materials for your World Prematurity Day activities for free download.
Guidelines for the use of the materials
You may use the material free of charge. Providing the toolkit and graphic material is the work of many creative individuals and involves time and expenses for EFCNI. Therefore, we call on you to please note the following rules for the appropriate use of the material:
Guidelines for the use of World Prematurity Day templates
- Feel free to support your partner organisations or hospitals with the poster template and/or Facebook cover
- Do not alter the image – it is what makes us recognizable around the world
- Feel free to add the logos and names of your individual supporters and partners but do not remove or change the EFCNI logo
- Use any World Prematurity Day material we offer only for raising awareness, for fundraising and information. Do NOT use the material for marketing or sales purposes of products or services
- Do not alter the layout and design of the templates (e.g. colour, type, composition)
World Prematurity Day factsheet
The World Prematurity Day factsheet includes all important information on the campaign at a glance.
World Prematurity Day toolkit
For more detailed information on the World Prematurity Day activity, please refer to this toolkit.
The German toolkit is a special issue referring to the initiative “A Strong Start for little Heroes”.
We also offer a Message Map for World Prematurity Day 2019, a social media and an advocacy toolkit for your campaign, and global and country-level preterm birth estimates.
World Prematurity Day 2019 material
For World Prematurity Day 2019, we offer material you may use for your social media channels or emails.
World Prematurity Day 2019 poster "Born too Soon"
For World Prematurity Day 2019, around 150 parent- and patient organisations as well as medical societies and further supporting organisations have joined forces to raise awareness for preterm birth. On our campaign poster, they all shine a light on the global burden of preterm birth.
World Prematurity Day high resolution logo
World Prematurity Day poster template (Word)
World Prematurity Day poster template (PDF)
World Prematurity Day Facebook cover
World Prematurity Day socks cutting pattern
The famous socks line is the uniting symbol of the Socks for Life campaign. Please download the cutting pattern for a paper version.
World Prematurity Day knitting instructions
If you want to knit socks for (preterm) babies or for preparing a socks line made of cotton socks, please download the knitting instructions.